My Blog List

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Follow Up on Zeus

Zeus, the guy I used to despise very much from my Journalism class this spring and I have now buried the hatchet.

After months of awkward situations, ass kissing, and fake kindness, the two of us have finally grown to overcome the petty drama.
Guys are supposed to get along anyway.
No drama!!

However, Zeus and his loyal partner, Athena, knew how to push my buttons.
And if they didn't know how, they still did so.

Zeus was sort of a goober loser to me.

He became obsessed with a rather scandalous individual.
There ended up being some scandalous consequences for him.

He was heart broken.
AFTER he was warned of the particular individual's scandalous ways.

Burying the hatchet avec Zeus feels great.

I now have a good friend.

And it's good to know that I can walk around school, and not have to worry about coming across any awkward situations with anyone him anymore.

 We're becoming rather well friends actually.

Zeus learned his place in the world of Erique a long time ago.

That's how we like it.
That's how we do.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment