My Blog List

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Julian Assange: A Sex Fiend?

Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange was arrested yesterday, December 7, 2010 for his warrants for sex crimes in Sweden.





(According to the Huffington Post), Assange surrendered to Scotland Yard, and was jailed without bail.

Supposedly 2 Swedish women are accusing Assange of sex without a condom, and without their consent(rape.)

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, it is rather odd that these allegations are popping up once he gets a lot of unwanted from the U.S. Military (and maybe the British as well) for posting Iraq war logs on his website.

I was watching Fox News (a channel I NEVER watch) last night, and they mentioned that one of the women accusing Assange of rape is in fact a CIA agent.

But who knows?
I am not too sure as to whether Assange has committed such crimes.
But if they're taking it this far, perhaps he has.

I still stand by his side when it comes to his troubles with leaking such information as his website did.


3 comments:

  1. I completely agree. How does a crime with a penalty of a $750 fine warrant a $315,000 bail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be an obvious setup. He was probably in Sweden partying his ass off and maybe he did end up getting laid with Swedish girls.. but rape? Nahhh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it seems to have died down. I'm going to look into it more to see if there's any updates. Thanks a lot for the comments, guys, and a lot of thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete