My Blog List

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Brother's Murder Has Been Swept Under a Rug and Forgotten

In early 2006, I lost my one and only sibling.





My older brother of 3 years, Demetrius.
Demetrius' death is a long and confusing story.

I'm not too sure that I even have all the pieces to the puzzle myself, or if I ever will at all.
What I do know is that my brother was trying to help our cousin (whom I blame for a lot of this nonsense) get out of a gang.

He thought he was doing the right thing by informing our older cousin (the brother of the cousin who was mentioned before) that his younger brother was in a gang.
When they went to remove him, a huge fight occurred.

My brother and another fellow apparently had their backs turned towards all the commotion whilst chit chatting.
And they were the only two that died that night.

My brother had a bullet in the back of his leg, 2 in his back, another in the back of his neck, and two in the chest.
I'm guessing he must have turned around to see what was hitting him.

He probably saw the face of a cold blooded monster.
His murderer.

Who is now being released from prison with time served.
Why?

The system is corrupt.
Yes, yes, I know.
Typical hearing this from a black man.
How many times do you hear black people in America complaining about being wrongfully done by the U.S. court system?
BUT IT'S TRUE!!

In some cases.
Mine for certain.

Gang violence between blacks is so common here in the U.S.

And it is embarrassing when I have to tell people that it's what I lost my older brother to.

From a little wannabe gang at that, over some petty bullshit. 

This little bastard has taken something from me.
Something so valuable.

Something that I cherished.

If there's one person I knew would make sure I was okay until the day I died, it was my brother.





I see how my mother acts with her sister, and how their relationship is.

And I knew that's how my brother and I would be once we got older.

However, those thoughts came to an end.

The jury could not come up with a verdict regarding the innocence of my brother's killer.

Half of them thought he was guilty, the other half did not.

As a result, this monster is being set free with time served.

How could one of them even think that this bastard is innocent for a second?

He murdered 2 people!!

Oh, but he was supposedly told to do so by his older gang banging cousin (hmmph, more than one, huh? Gangs must run in that family) to shoot them......"or else."

If my cousin told me that, my first words would be, "FUCK YOU!!"

My parents raised my brother and I out in the desert (La Quinta SPECIFICALLY) to keep us away from that sort of stuff.

They were both raised in that type of environment.
They didn't want us to be.

But that plan sort of backfired.

As my brother moved out due to complications and frustrations and moved to my mother's hometown where he died a week or 2 later.

     My brother's murder has been swept under a rug, and his killer gets to walk OVER that rug.

Demetrius died over something so senseless, and now he doesn't even get the opportunity to be avenged.

His killer is getting away with murder LITERALLY!!

You hear those every day sayings constantly, but at some point of your life, they will in fact ring true.
 

Rod Pacheco, Riverside County District Attorney, is a greedy son of a bitch.

Only looking out for his money and his promotions.

Even if if means stepping on all the little people.
Or setting a cold blooded killer free into the streets to kill again.

Not to mention, he made my brother look like a big, mean gang banger.

Something that he was FAR from.



Continuously showing photos of my brother holding up the west side sign with his fingers AFTER his name was cleared of any gang affiliation. 

Um, hello? 
We LIVE on the west coast!!

People of all ages, races, and both sexes use it.
Not for gang business.
  
After hard work and a lot of effort, my mother was finally able to clear my brother's name of any gang affiliation. 

So why wasn't he avenged?
Is it up to me, or what?

They were quick to shut us up though.
Victims of Violent Crimes sent us a letter, and a small check.

But Pacheco continued to slander my brother's name, and make him look like something he wasn't.

And my parents both had to sit there, and watch their dead son be spoken ill of in front of an entire courtroom. 
Not able to say anything in his defense, because once they do, they are immediately removed from the courtroom and possibly thrown in jail.

There really is no justice for us.
 
Rod Pacheco made the kid who shot my brother look like an innocent child who was playing with the big kids.

NO!!

This kid has been trouble since his family had to move out here from Los Angeles due to some mess he'd gotten into over that way.

This kid is the same age as me (I'm now 20) and he's taken 2 lives (that we know of.)

One of them just so happened to be my brother's life.

2 weeks prior to murdering my brother, "Mister" (his street name, hmmph, my brother didn't have a street name. He obviously didn't fit in with these people) apparently slapped a girl in the face for trying to break up a fight between two other girls.

One of the girls fighting was his girlfriend supposedly.
  
But the other girl he slapped.....was my younger cousin.

Why wasn't any of this brought up in court?

They said my brother had a gun, but it was later proved that his fingerprints were never on any guns.
Oh, but my brother is the one who was the animal here, n'est-ce pas?







   The people involved with this case saw this and said, "Another niggers killing niggers case" in my opinion.

They don't care.
I'm sending every last one of their asses letters in hopes of hurting them with words as much as they've hurt my family and I since these pointless (that's what I consider them now, POINTLESS!!) trials started.

What was the point of even having a murder trial?
They would have been better off telling my family that there's nothing that they could do about my brother's death.

Rather than waiting 4 years, having us waiting with anticipation for his murderer to be rightfully punished, and for OURSELVES to be rightfully justified.
But there is no justice for us.

Merry Fucking Christmas. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment