My Blog List

Monday, January 31, 2011

I Thought That Being Laughed At by Other Blacks Was Done After High School

I AM NOT SPEAKING OF EVERY BLACK MALE, I AM NOT A SELF HATER!!
I DO NOT THINK I'M BETTER THAN OTHERS EITHER, THIS IS JUST A RANT OF A FED UP YOUNG, BLACK MAN TRYING TO LIVE HIS LIFE!!

I AM SPEAKING OF ONE SPECIFIC GROUP I CAME ACROSS TODAY.


Since college should be a more mature, respectful atmosphere, I definitely did not expect what I had happen to me today!!

Every time I walked by a group of fellow brothas, they would say shit underneath their breath about me!!
About my clothes maybe.

Sorry, I don't dress like your stereotypical, basketball shorts wearing, sandals with socks, and everything color coordinated black male.
But is it even a big deal that I don't?

What's it to them?
I don't even know them, and they definitely don't know me.

It happened a few times. 
They would make it very obvious that they were talking head.

They would all turn around with huge smiles, and some would ask, "Righ durr? Righ durr, uh?"

They can't even speak proper English!! 
Why are they talking shit about others?!

And why the FUCK are you saying it under your breath?

The only reason they're even in college is to play whatever sport of their desire.

They only way they'll even make it through is if they're playing a sport.

You ain't nothing without it.

If I was on BET dressed the same way, you would want to be just like me.

So, sit down, shut up, and go clean your shoes, because I don't give a fuck about you or your life.


1 comment: