My Blog List

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NeNe is a Fake- the Real Housewives of Atlanta Late Cast Review

Well, I know it's well beyond over, but I just have to put my say so on it.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Season 2



(Lynnethia "NeNe" Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Kandi Burrus, Sheree Whitfield, and Lisa Wu Hartwell)

This season was no different from last, besides the ever changing friendships. The trash talking remained!!

NeNe was the soul of it all.


She won everyone's hearts last year by just being NeNe. Fun, wild, crazy, entertaining. I kind of felt she was trouble about halfway through the season, but I didn't care because I liked her. Towards the end I had to give up. Even though she made me laugh, I knew she was nothing but a fake. She was always first to talk about someone, and when they turned around and said something to fire back, they were wrong, she was right.

She began all of the drama last season with the trash talking about her "friend", Kim. Sure, Kim opens her mouth way too much also, but I think NeNe was the snake in the grass. Everyone else tried to get along well (minus Sheree), but NeNe just couldn't handle it.

But onto season 2. NeNe was up to her old tricks. So, surprisingly after a season long feud last season, NeNe and Sheree had become friends again. Even more of a surprise, Kim wasn't friends with neither one of them. This is the kind of stuff that happens when you're involved with a trash talker stirring their pot.

NeNe "Big Girl" Leakes, you were cool until you showed your true colors. NeNe is a fake. She wants to be friends with you, but make everyone laugh at you at the same time. Sometimes just to get attention, and have them love her more. She always talked trash. She wanted to "dish the s**t out, but she couldn't take it." (a quote from her mind you). For her to call Kandi "ghetto" on the show was appalling. NeNe is straight up ghetto. She acts ghetto all the time. I think she does it even more when the cameras are around. She tried to act so classy, but she was tacky. Always cutting up on television. She admitted she only does the show, because she wants her own show like Oprah and Tyra. Got news for you, NeNe: it ain't happening. Everyone will get tired of your BS. I believe everything Kim said about her. I believe her car was repoed in a Home Depot parking lot. Did anyone notice her Range Rover disappeared this season? She was in a Lincoln Navigator and a Nissan Murano. I believe she probably does cheat on Greg. She seems to rather love him, but NeNe is fake!! She could be in it for the riches. She never really denied this, but I thought I'd add it in: I believe she was a stripper. A big one. And I do think that you choked Kim. Twice. All this stuff is going on in her own life, but she's too busy trying to ruin Kim's and talk about Kandi's to notice.

Lisa, I like you, but there is something about you. Lisa seems like that "out of the hood, and now professional" woman. Like a Russel Simmons. But something tells me that when she gets around NeNe, the hood likes to come out to play. And the trash talking. Lisa puts this image like she's such a classy, professional woman. But she does talk about Kim, and act like a highschool student again when she's around Sheree and NeNe. For the most part I like her a lot. She didn't do too much wrong this season besides that. I hope she's able to have another child.

Sheree. You got me thinking too. It seems like last season you put on a big front. Acting so proper and classy. Now, I think you see all the buzz NeNe got for acting how she does, so you wanted a piece of the pie. First by that little incident between you and your event planner. He was very wrong in the situation, don't get me wrong. But I couldn't believe "lady" Sheree was acting like that. I think all that stuff Kim said about you saying stuff about NeNe was true. All you had to say was "NeNe, yes I said it. You know we weren't friends. You know we both get to talking and running our mouths. I'm sorry." But no. You had to gang up on Kim with NeNe at your "intervention." It's NeNe you and Kim should've been giving it to. So, now you wanted to act up on television too. You went out after Kim. All you had to do was let her go if she wanted to go. She knew she wasn't going to win against you two. We'll get into that later. I also think you were extremely jealous of Lisa's clothing line. The way you reacted when you were called out for missing the fashion show showed it all.

Kim. I can't say I like you, but I feel bad for you. Everyone seems to gang up on you. You don't really cause the drama all the time. But you do open that mouth too much. Yes I know you're angry. Hell, I'd be furious. But sometimes you could keep your mouth shut with the trash talking as well. You would randomly start talking just like NeNe when everyone was having a good time. You seem like you just wanted attention at the showing of the alter ego photos. You told everyone "I'm good, I'm good." and stood right up after you fell down those steps. All of sudden, a few moments later you're being carried, looking dehydrated and everything. What happened Kim? All eyes weren't on you for one second? Very lame. Good job on your song making it to number 3 on the dance charts though. Although, that live performance at the reunion really sucked. And not showing up to Kandi's performance was rude.

And Kandi. Kandi was the reallest one on the show. She was herself throughout the whole thing. For NeNe to call her ghetto was ignorant. She's from the hood, yes. So, of course it's going to show. However, she showed class. She wasn't fake. She didn't judge Kim when everyone was telling her that she's bad news. She waited to see for herself. She was friendly with everyone all season long besides NeNe of course. I think NeNe was just jealous of her. She was friendly with everyone. She didn't changer herself for no one.

Dwight was sort of bitchy this season, but funny as ever.
I want DeShawn back. But with her religious beliefs, I think it's healthy that she stays away from it all. Especially NeNe.

Now onto the street incident:


It started out with NeNe and Sheree confronting Kim about things she said about them which I think were true, and I think it was rediculous for this whole "intervention" to take place simply due to the fact that they all were trash talking eachother. They all should have looked at last season and said "Wow, we look like idiots. I'm sorry guys."

Kim was getting ganged up on and lied on. So, of course she left. Sheree was trying to put her on blast, knowing damn well she was talking head about NeNe also.



Now, as I said earlier, Sheree wanted a piece of the pie. Instead of just letting Kim storm out, she had to go after her saying "I'm 'bout to go kick her a**." If she wanted to leave, LET HER LEAVE!! She had to act a damn fool though.

And this is when I get upset at NeNe. She was trying to be friends with both of them, but cause drama between the two at the same time. Maybe because of some jealousy of their friendship?
As a friend of Kim, you should have held Sheree back. Told her to just let her go. You heard Sheree say what she was about to do, and you followed her laughing.

Kim was not trying to fight obviously. Sheree obviously was. But instead of holding the aggressor back, NeNe held back Kim for her to stay and get beat up.


Sheree, you're not fooling anyone when you say you "just wanted to shift" Kim's wig "a little bit." You planned on pulling it off, probably thought about it split second, and felt bad. You wanted to embarrass her on national television, and NeNe was going to watch.

If you ask me, I bet the other four women could all go one on one with NeNe and win. I suggest that they all forget NeNe, and ditch her. She'll look like an idiot, and probably want to change her ways. Their lives would be so much happier without her. Kandi is on the right page.

No comments:

Post a Comment