My Blog List

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Natural Resources Final Fail

I hate having nice professors, but hard work.

It’s bittersweet.

My professor has been so lenient, laid back, and chill all semester long. So much so, that he never failed to put me to sleep (although that is partly my fault.)

Because he wasn’t an enthusiastic nor interesting professor, I kept forgetting homework assignments. But lucky for me, he accepted everything late. 

Even if it was months later.

However, the man’s tests are ridiculous. 
He told me I needed to get a solid C on the final in order to pass the class. (I’m already planning to retake it in the Fall.)

He told us “everything” we needed to know for the final. I studied, and remembered A LOT more than I ever have in the class.

Only to discover that the final had nearly NOTHING to do with anything I studied.

I spoke with other students, and they all said the same thing.

AND THEY HAD THE SAME NOTES!! So, I know it’s not me.

Some people need to realize that not everyone is in the class to know all about it, and switch it to their major.

SOME OF US JUST NEED THE CREDIT.

I’m taking his wife next semester. Had her for Lab. You can’t text or sleep in her class, but I hear she gives out study guides…

No comments:

Post a Comment